ANNOUNCEMENT of the FINAL ROUND RESULTS for the PANGEA MATH WORLD OLYMPIAD
Dear Participants, Parents, and Supervisors
The results of the Pangea Math World Final Round, which took place on 18 February 2023, have been announced.You can download the results from the exam results menu in the student panel.
Certificates of Participation and Achievement can be downloaded from the Certificates menu in the student panel
between 13 March-1 May 2023.
Accounts will be automatically closed after 1 May 2023 and access to certificates will be unavailable.Since the certificates are generated by the system, they cannot be sent via email if they are requested later.
In addition, the top 3 students will receive an information email on 17 March 2023.
They will be asked for address information for medals and certificates, as well as account details for cash awards.Please follow the emails and announcements.
Questions from the qualification and final rounds will be published under the title Past Papers in the new period.A report detailing the questions you answered correctly or incorrectly, as well as your own answer keys,
cannot be provided.
Registration for the 2023 Pangea Math World Olympiad will start after 1 September 2023.
We hope to see you again at the 2023 Pangea Math World Olympiad.
Best RegardsPangea Math World Team
INSTRUCTIONS for the PANGEA MATH ONLINE FINAL EXAMS (Access to Exam Portal)
Important Reminder about Zoom Connection and Exam Conditions
We would like to remind you of some important updates and exam conditions.
1. The Final Round Exam of the Pangea Math World Olympiad will take place online at 11:00 a.m. according to the capital cities of countries local time.
2. You will not receive an additional email or exam link to take the exam. Participants will take the exam via their own Pangea account panels.
3. Due to technical restrictions, only 1 camera and zoom connection will be sufficient upon request from some schools and parents. A second camera connection is not required.
4. Zoom connections and display names (Pangea ID) of ranked students will be checked. If the zoom connection or Pangea ID cannot be detected, the next student will be eligible to receive an award.
5. 3 wrong answers will reduce the total score by 1 point. Thus, 6 wrong answers will reduce the total score by 2 points.
6. The Final Round is evaluated on a scale of 100 + 5-time points. All students will be given time points based on their exam completion time and they will be ranked based on their total scores.
7. If you are a group of students taking the exam at school, please follow these instructions: > Students should take the exam on a computer equipped with a built-in camera.> The Supervisor must set up three or four cameras to show the entire class if not all PCs have cameras. > The next step is to match the Zoom links of the students with the cameras that the teacher will set up. (To connect to Zoom, first sign in to the student account on the computer where the camera is installed. The student must then log in to his or her Student Panel again and click the START EXAM button.)
The results of the Pangea Math Exam have been announced.
The results of the Pangea Math Exam, which took place on 28 January 2023, have been announced. You can download the results from the EXAM RESULTS menu in the student panel. Please login to your student panel: https://apply.pangea-math.world/
The Final Round Exam Date: 18 February 2023
Exam Time: 11:00 (am - Morning) (In your capital city's local time)It is not required registration for final exam or not required any payment.
INSTRUCTIONS for the PANGEA MATH ONLINE EXAMS (Access to Exam Portal)
REMINDER ABOUT UPCOMING PANGEA MATH WORLD
OLYMPIAD ONLINE EXAMS on 28 JANUARY 2023
We'd like to remind you of some exam-related issues listed below.
1. Please visit our website to keep up to date with the latest
announcements about the Pangea MATH World Olympiad: https://pangea-math.world/
2. The exam will be available online at https://pangea-math.world/ Exams will be
administered by your Student Panel. You will not
receive an additional e-mail or an exam link to take the exam.
You should complete the payment procedure if you haven't
previously. Please disregard this message if you have already paid.
4. You are free to take the exam wherever you like (at home, school or any
other location). During the exam, no teacher is required to supervise a student
or a group of students. Only a Zoom connection with one camera is required.
5. The exam can be taken on any device, however, we recommend using a PC or laptop.
6. If you are a group of students taking the exam at school, please follow
these instructions: > Students should take the exam on a computer equipped with a built-in camera.> The Supervisor must
set up three or four cameras to show the entire class if not all PCs have
cameras. > The next step is to match the Zoom links of the students with the cameras
that the teacher will set up. (To connect to Zoom, first sign in to the student
account on the computer where the camera is installed. The student must then
log in to his or her Student Panel again and click the START EXAM button.)
7. EXAM DATE: 28 January 2023 (Saturday) EXAM TIME: 24 hours in GMT time
8. The exam will last for the specified day. You cannot
change the day of the exam or take it on a different day. There will be no optional exams provided if
a student is unable to take the exam.
9. Concerning the ZOOM CONNECTION:
During the exam, you must have a camera connected to ZOOM. You should take the
exam on a device that has an active ZOOM application installed and ready to
use. Alternatively, you can connect the ZOOM using a second device. In other words,
the camera does not have to be on the device used to take the exam. b) Check
your e-mail and password before taking the exam if you already have a ZOOM
Before the exam, remember to change your Display Name to your Pangea Student
Welcome to Pangea Math World Olympiad